It’s been a busy few months for the Peoria Magazines team! In addition to our usual events and magazine deadlines, we’ve been working on the launch of 309Tix—an online ticketing service and community box office for local events.
What is 309Tix?
Peoria Magazines has partnered with a national provider, Geotix, to offer this service locally—and keep ticket fees local. From small classes and workshops to large festivals, concerts and fundraisers, we provide event organizers with marketing support and a professional team to help your event succeed. It’s like EventBrite, but local. Here’s what you get:
- Online sales from a trusted resource
- Local customer service and a marketing partner through Peoria Magazines
- The ability to collect donations, sell memberships and process registrations online
- Customer data and reporting tools
- Purchasing and check-in capabilities for day-of sales
Did we mention that 309Tix is FREE for any organization to use?
Event organizers can access the 309Tix platform at no cost and with no contract. Ticket fees are comparable to Eventbrite—but those dollars stay local and help cross-promote the event with the Peoria Magazines audience.
Interested in Learning More?
Check out the Geotix Knowledge Base and learn how to:
- Configure your organization in the system
- Add a venue and create a seating chart
- Create a promo code, gift card or donation fund
- Add an event and start selling tickets!
- And much more…
Are You Hosting an Event?
Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll set up your account so you can get started right away! Our team is available to answer questions and discuss your unique needs.
Check Out Our Upcoming Events: