National Arts and Humanities Month is the largest annual celebration for the arts and humanities in the nation. No matter who you are or where you live, there are many ways you can celebrate the arts this October.
- Grab a friend and go to a museum, play, festival or concert. Have kids? Make it a family outing!
- Try something new and take a class in creative writing, dance, painting or whatever strikes your fancy.
- Make a video about what the arts mean to you and post it on YouTube.
- Enjoy the arts with people you love. Sing, play music, read a book, dance or draw together.
- Write to your member of Congress, letting them know how important arts and arts education funding is to you, your family and your community. americansforthearts.org PM