Making Gender Parity a Reality
Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) recently announced its commitment to address gender parity for its senior leadership structure by 2030. ADM was one of the first 100 companies to join the Paradigm for Parity movement—a coalition of business leaders dedicated to addressing the corporate leadership gender gap. Through this partnership, ADM has committed to:
- Address unconscious bias in the workplace;
- Significantly increase the number of women in senior operating roles, with the near-term goal of at least 30% representation in all leadership groups;
- Measure targets and maintain accountability by providing regular progress reports;
- Base career progress on business results and performance, rather than physical presence in the office; and
- Provide sponsors, not just mentors, to women well positioned for long-term success.
To support this commitment, ADM continues to drive internal efforts focused on hiring processes, wage gap elimination, internal network development and widespread diversity-and-inclusion communications. For more information, visit paradigm4parity.com. iBi