The Proctor Promise is a commitment to care for our residents for life. It is a pledge to put each resident’s physical, mental and emotional wellbeing first, every time. It is an assurance to make this a senior living home each resident values and enjoys. It is a dedication to grow, improve and always make life better for all.
Family Values form the foundation for our senior living community. We believe that living by our Family Values, we can make a difference in the lives of our residents who call Proctor Place home. This is what we are here for: to provide a comfortable living environment and to provide an extended family who truly cares for each resident just as they would want someone to care for their family. This is what our Family Values are all about.
- Live life with compassion
- Make a difference in someone’s life each day
- Create memories and meaningful relationships
- Build a culture based on respect
- Appreciate the importance of
- Happiness is contagious—spread it daily
- Provide best-in-class quality of life.
All Proctor Place residents enjoy excellent life care benefits:
- Healthcare whenever it is needed
- Paid utilities and no real estate taxes
- Endless amenities, activities and events
- Three meals per day at a choice of three dining options
- Experienced nursing staff available 24/7
- In-room nurse call system for emergencies
- Banking and pharmacy services
- Volunteer opportunities
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping trips and activities
Ready to take the next step?
We’re here to help. Whether you are ready for retirement living today or just looking for the future, we are here to answer your questions.
To schedule a tour, call Carolyn DuBois at 309-566-4210 or email email@example.com.
2724 West Reservoir Blvd.
Peoria, IL 61615
Donna Malone, President/CEO
Tina Carlson, Director of Resident Services
Amanda Smallberger, Director of Nursing
Pam Cali-Boyd, Director of Activities
Wendy Basham, Director of HR
Aindrea Balagna, Director of Finance
Carolyn DuBois, Sales and Marketing Manager