Founded in 1999, we are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt, nonprofit organization whose mission is to build awareness and strengthen the arts for the economic and cultural enrichment of central Illinois.
Our vision is to be the one-stop source for arts information in central Illinois; and to facilitate partnerships that empower and raise awareness for the arts.
Follow Your Arts and Get Connected to the Arts Community! At ArtsPartners, we believe the arts are essential for a healthy economy and a vibrant culture. It is our privilege to help connect you to thousands of arts events each year like theatre productions, gallery openings, ballets, festivals, dance classes, auditions, demonstrations and more.
Designed to celebrate our local arts community, our core programs and services include…
- Out and About: In partnership with Peoria Public Radio, Out and About gives you the inside scoop on upcoming happenings in our arts community. Featuring interviews with local arts leaders and performers, the show is co-hosted by ArtsPartners executive director Jenn Gordon and Peoria Public Radio’s Nathan Irwin. It airs Fridays at 6:50am, 8:50am and 4:50pm on 89.9FM WCBU.
- ArtsPartners.net: Virtually connect to the arts community with our online directory of area arts organizations, a calendar of arts events, theater previews, and an exclusive area for artists that includes calls for entry, job postings and auditions. Get connected with us online today—and learn more about the incredible arts community here in central Illinois!
- Ignite Peoria: This free, STEAM-inspired festival brings together our entire arts community! The event showcases hundreds of local makers, artists, innovators, dancers, actors, and musicians in an interactive day of fun and learning. The proud home of River City Labs’ Midwest Makerfest, Ignite Peoria features hands-on creation stations, live performances on two stages, and free workshops all designed to help you Follow Your Arts.
- Sculpture Walk Peoria: Now in its fifth year, Sculpture Walk Peoria continues to bring large-scale sculpture to the heart of Peoria, transforming Washington Street into a dynamic public art walk that is accessible to all. Free guided tours are available May through October.
- The Business of Art: This annual one-day conference is designed to assist artists with establishing or enhancing their arts business.
- ArtPop Peoria: In partnership with Adams Outdoor Advertising, ArtPop Peoria puts the work of local artists on giant billboards that are seen by thousands of commuters and residents daily.
- CityWide Celebration of Women in the Arts: This celebration highlights and honors the creativity of women in the arts in Greater Peoria. Explore this special selection of visual, performing and literary arts events and programs during the month of November. We invite you to join us as we celebrate all things women.
How to Help
We are always looking for volunteers! If you love the arts scene in Peoria, give us a call and we’ll be glad to connect you with opportunities to help support us and the work we do.
You can also help support the work of ArtsPartners by becoming a program sponsor, or making a donation online at artspartners.net. Every dollar helps us expand our reach and connect more people to the arts!
ArtsPartners of Central Illinois
820 SW Adams St.
Peoria, IL 61602
Jennifer Gordon, Executive Director
Kenney Delaney, Program & Administrative Specialist