For the past 6 years, you have helped to spark creativity and stir imagination throughout our community by taking part in Ignite Peoria, Home of Midwest Makerfest and Sensory Ignite.
In the spirit of Ignite, we are pivoting to continue to connect you with new audiences, patrons, students, and creatives of all ages through a one-day "Virtual Edition" of the event.
Ignite Peoria - The Virtual Edition
When: August 8, 2020
Where: Online and on social media.
How to Participate:
· Fill out the interest form at the link.
· Submit a 3 - 10 minute video. (A link will be sent to you on where to upload your video.)
· Videos should include:
1.INTRO: A brief introduction to your organization, artwork, or maker-work
2.DEMO: A demonstration/performance/DIY project/anything that you would normally do at Ignite! Please note that all singer/songwriters will need to stick with original songs.
· TIPS for CREATING YOUR VIDEO:
· Video's should be shot on a device that is capable of recording at 1080p at 30fps.
· Most smartphones have this capability. iPhone 6 or later has the capability.
· Video's should always be in landscape orientation
· Adequate, consistent lighting
· Sound - should be shot in a location with little background noise.
· We've created a demo video with more in-depth instructions that you can watch HERE
All video content will be edited and branded for the event by our own Kenney Delaney and will be embargoed until August 8 and remain available on the ArtsPartners website for months to come.
While we anticipate that there will additionally be a live-stream component of the festival - we are still working out the details of what that will entail. Stay tuned!
We will be hosting a ZOOM Kick-Off Party on June 8 from 4-5pm! This is a chance for us to give you an overview of the vision for this year's event and to answer any questions you may have.
The arts, creativity, and innovation matter more than ever! And more than ever our community needs to know that we are still here and available to offer inspiration, enjoyment, learning opportunities, and more. Thank you for your consideration in participating in this year's event. And if you have any questions - don't hesitate to reach out!