Join us for an evening of trivia and prizes as we raise funds to support the work of the Pediatric Resource Center, providing specialized, child-centered medical evaluations to suspected child abuse and neglect victims in central Illinois.
PRC’s Virtual Trivia Night FAQ
- How will this work?
- It is recommended that each team have 2 devices available- 1 computer and 1 phone or tablet is recommended, but 2 phones, 2 tablets, 2 computers or any variation of this will also work.
- Each Team will sign into the Zoom meeting. Here is where you will see and hear our host and the questions will be read and shown on the screen.
- Each Team will also go to Kahoot (either in a web browser at Kahoot.it or through the app on their phone). Kahoot is free to you and you do not need to register, though you will choose a team name. Close to the event and at the beginning of the event we will provide you a code to enter into the Trivia space.
- Teams will hear and see the questions through Zoom and answer the questions through Kahoot. Kahoot automatically scores teams based on how quickly you select the correct answer. (so multiple teams could answer the questions correctly but receive different scores, depending on how quickly each team answers)
- How many on a team?
- A Team can consist of any number of people. You can have as many people on a team as you feel comfortable having in your space, even if that is just you. We strongly recommend that you have your team all in the same location, as answering the questions quickly is how you will win.
- You can be your own team and challenge your family. Your home can challenge your friends in the neighborhood, across town, or across the country.
- Do I need to know my full team to buy a ticket?
- No! Reserve your team space today and continue to build your team until Trivia Night.
- What will I win?
- Top teams will win great prizes!
- Everyone will win a fun evening in and the warm feeling of knowing you are helping a suspected child abuse or neglect victim receive specialized medical care in an environment where healing can begin.
- How will you know where to send my prize if my fun team name is “PRCRocks!”
- During the evening, a host will message you in Zoom and ask for your team name.
- We would suggest that you change your Zoom name to your Kahoot team name for the evening to help match people.