Starting Your Business in Illinois Workshop
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Fondulac Bank (201 Clock Tower Drive / East Peoria -- second floor)
- This workshop is intended for individuals who are NOT yet in business.
- Already in business? Call the telephone number below to schedule a meeting with one of our Small Business Development Advisers.
- These informal workshops are offered by Bradley University's Illinois Small Business Development Center and co-sponsored by Morton Community Bank at NO COST and are open to the public.
Topics include the following:
- How to get the business name registered
- Estimated quarterly income tax
- Where to get a tax ID number
- Financing your business
- Licenses & permits
- Employee taxes
- What legal form to choose: (proprietorship, partnership, corporation)
- Preparing a business plan
- Sales taxes
- Federal, State, City and County Requirements
- Legal Structure
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED