The Big Table is a day of regional community building through conversations designed to strengthen and connect communities. Through open, thoughtful conversations that focus on how we can strengthen our region, we will spark new relationships and new ways for working together by deepening our understanding of each other and what our region needs.
- 8:30 – 10:00am: Workforce Development & Education
- 10:15 – 11:45am: Quality of Life & Place
- 11:45 – 1:00pm: Lunch (on your own)
- 1:15 – 2:45pm: Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- 3:00 – 4:30pm: Diversity & Inclusion
- 4:30 – 6:30pm: Community Vision – Free Appetizers and Cash Bar