Congratulations to the winners of InterBusiness Issues’ 17th annual 40 Leaders Under Forty.
Every November, iBi dedicates an entire issue to the young leaders of central Illinois. Along with Caterpillar Inc. and sponsors RLI, Bradley University’s Theresa S. Falcon Executive MBA, Farnsworth Group, Commerce Bank, Coyle Insurance and OSF Saint Francis Medical Center—we are proud to present the 2010 class of 40 Leaders Under Forty.
Introducing...the Class of 2010!
- Katie Arnholt Kim Horan Construction, Inc.
- Darrin A. Autry The Commerce Trust Company
- Ryan Beck East Peoria Fire Department
- Stacy Borho Busey Bank
- Renee Charles The Heartland Partnership
- Thembi Conner-Garcia, MD University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Kris Coulter Junior League of Peoria
- Christopher S. Crawford Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo
- Timothy G. Cundiff, OD Vision Care Center, PC
- Stacy R. DeJaynes Methodist Medical Group
- Sara Dillefeld The Center for Prevention of Abuse
- Mandy Ellis Dunlap School District 323
- Richard L. Gerberding Caterpillar Inc.
- Msgr. Jason A. Gray St. Vincent de Paul Parish
- Suzie Hagemann RSM McGladrey
- Michelle Hubble PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Daniel S. Hunt Tazewell County Probation and Court Services
- Brad Kahler Fort Transfer
- Kelly Jo Kennedy The Kennedy Consulting Firm
- Mike Keup Bradley University
- Keith E. Knepp, MD Methodist Medical Group
- Marianna LaHood Caterpillar Inc.
- Christian Richard Lee Firstaff
- Brian K. Lewallen Caterpillar Inc.
- Meghan Lundeen Peoria Housing Authority
- Carey L. Mayer PSA Dewberry
- Leslie L. McKnight City of Peoria
- Stephen Morris Howard, Habecker & Morris
- Holly Mosack Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
- Eddie Papis Hopedale Medical Complex
- Richard Pillman Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
- Mindy Reeter University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Richard A. Russo Davis & Campbell LLC
- Nick Stafford Alliance Benefit Group of Illinois
- Natalie Vanderspiegel Caterpillar Inc.
- Christina M. VanDeVelde Farnsworth Group, Inc.
- Jay Walton Caterpillar Inc.
- Nick Williams W.D. Boyce Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Bob Woolsey Jones Bros. Jewelers
- Nikisha Wright Anderson Illinois Central College
- January: Healthcare
With many provisions of Obamacare taking effect in 2014, healthcare is in the midst of dramatic change.
Ad deadline: December 10
- February: Development
iBi takes a look at development projects throughout Greater Peoria.
Ad deadline: January 10
- March: Finance
From crowdfunding to digital payments, the methods of finance are undergoing a not-so-quiet revolution.
Ad deadline: February 10